Main content start
- The Graduate School of Education hosts: A Conversation with Judith Heumann, Disability Rights Activist.
- The Office of Accessible Education, Diversity and Access, and the Stanford Association of Law Students for Disability Rights present: A Conversation with Haben Girma.
- Stanford's inaugural Disability Studies Conference is May 18, 2019.
- Faces of Ability: coterm Kartik Sawhney talks navigating blindness
- In Their Own Words: UCSF Faculty, Staff and Students Reflect on Living and Working with a Disability